How to update GPL themes or plugins?
With WordPress 5.5 you can easily update the GPL themes and plugins.
- Go to Themes/ Plugins menu in WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on Add new then upload the latest file.
3. After Uploading the latest file it will ask you to replace the old one with new one.
4. Now click on “Replace with current uploaded”.
5. You are done. your theme and plugin will be updated successfully.
6. At last make sure folder name is same as old version.
Always keep updated your theme/plugin with latest version. and contact with us to request for updated version of theme/plugin anytime.